News date: 13 March 2020
we would like to provide you with updated information on the current situation in our shopping centre. In connection with the Order of the Czech Government and of the Ministry of Health, our services will be subject to partial restriction:
- From Thursday 19 March 2020 is mandatory to cover the face when visiting the center. You can use respirators, masks, scarfs or other.
- Please limit your visits between 8:00 and 10:00 so that the most vulnerable – seniors over 65 can buy safely.
- At least until April 11, 2020 we are closing down stores and restaurants, with the exception of food, household equipment, cosmetics, drugstore, pharmacy, optician, pet store, banks, cleaners, tobacco and newspapers shop. The list of currently opened shops can be found here. Changes of the list reserved.
- To enter the shopping center, please use the entrances: from Jičínská street – entrance to Albert (availability according to the opening hours of the supermarket) and from Vinohradská street (availability according to the open shops of operators and optics). Other entrances to the shopping center are closed. Availability of garage entrances is according to the opening hours of the supermarket.
- Marketing events scheduled for the nearest future are postponed avoiding potential accumulation of visitors.
- With effect from Friday 13 March, the children area is closed until further notice.
Preventive hygiene measures are also in place in the shopping center. They include increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of the shopping centre public premises and toilets. Within the shopping centre, disinfectants have been made available at various places both for our employees and for all customers.
FOR TENANTS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
In order to reduce the risk of infection, we have limited the operation of the Atrium Flora Shopping Center Administration office. Please use electronic communication to contact the Center Administration. All necessary information and contacts can be found here.
Be assured that we have been monitoring the situation on an ongoing basis and will inform you in case of further measures are to be adopted.
Thank you for your understanding,